Release Date: September 27, 2023
- Credit top up payments by Stripe can be configured to include a payment fee. See Billing and Payment System Overview | Payment Gateway Fees: https://paymentcloudinc.com/blog/payment-gateway-fees/ for more information.
- Put a limit to API gateway memory hogging issue.
- Admin: Direct URL to GraphQL Apollo Studio has been added to Admin setting area.
- Admin: Fixed filtering Credit Notes by subtotal and other amounts in Reports/Invoices table.
- Admin: Simplified loader animation in admin tables to reduce browser CPU usage.
- Admin: Unnecessary New button was removed from admin area list view.
This release includes a number of new features and improvements, as well as bug fixes.
The most notable new feature is the ability to configure credit top up payments by Stripe to include a payment fee. This is a useful feature for businesses that want to pass on the cost of credit card processing to their customers.
The improvements in this release include a fix for a memory hogging issue in the API gateway, as well as the addition of a direct URL to GraphQL Apollo Studio in the Admin setting area. This will make it easier for developers to access and use the GraphQL API.
The bug fixes in this release include a fix for filtering Credit Notes by subtotal and other amounts in the Reports/Invoices table, a simplification of the loader animation in admin tables to reduce browser CPU usage, and the removal of an unnecessary New button from the admin area list view.